News & Schouwen-Duiveland
Zeelandpas! Now also available at B&B 'Even Buiten'april 2016
Discover, experience and save with the ZeelandPas!
The ZeelandPas gives in the whole of Zeeland great advantages in the field of active pursuits, culture, culinary and wellness, but also, for example, when shopping. For young and old, active or relaxing, with the ZeelandPas you discover Zeeland your way.
The advantages of the ZeelandPas:
- More than € 500 advantage and free extra's for only € 4
- Free participation of one of the selected town walks in Domburg, Veere, Vlissingen, Terneuzen, Veere or Zierikzee (June, July & August)
- Free summer bus to Zuid-Beveland (July & August)
- Useful overview of the most fun activities in Zeeland
- To purchase tickets in advance through your ZeelandPas
Lees alles op: www.zeelandpas.nl/info
Hiking the dunes of Zeeland, the Zeepeduinen17-2-2016
In cooperation with 'Natuurmonumenten' there are spring and autumn hikes organized true the dunes of Zeeland, the Zeepeduinen. The walks will start and finish at Bed and Breakfst 'Even Buiten' with something tasty. During this hike through the pristine Zeepeduinen we enjoy the varied dune landscape.
Wideness of the Zeepeduinen
We hike on dirt paths through the vast Zeepeduinen, in the distance the lighthouse as a safe beacon of Nieuw-Haamstede. The landscape is stunning with Dune Grasslands, moist valleys and high peaks.
A whole morning to enjoy
We start at the B&B 'Even Buiten' with coffee/tea. Hence, we are within a minute in the Zeepeduinen (our backyard). There we stroll through the dunes, where the guide will tell a lot about the landscap and its inhabitants. After the hiking tour of the dunes we also close off again at the B&B with a glass of wine or beer and delicious sandwiches and soup.
Tips from the Ranger during this hike
- Take your binoculars with you
- Put on sturdy hiking boots
- Put on arm clothes
- The hike is suitable for children older than 6 years
- The hike takes about 2 hours
- You can park for free: at Boeijesbosch 2 til 44, 4328 LP Burgh-Haamstede (in the roadside)
Kijk ook op de website van Natuurmonumenten.
Bed and Breakfast 'Even Buiten' has renovated rooms6-11-2016
The renovation is done! We worked very hard to give our rooms a new look and we succeeded! The five rooms look good, so the B&B is set for the upcoming season.
Pavers in Zierikzee14-2-2016
The four hundred small medallions (cd size) in the street will guide the tourist all the way to a monument or other point of interest. All this in addition to new floor plan cabinets on the parking lots.
About twenty stone medallions in the pavement will point the visitor to true the monuments town Zierikzee. The large tiles of 1 meter by 1 meter, or in a rounded version of 80 centimetres diameter, forms the last part of the new road sigs in Zierikzee. They show the direction of the Centre and the parking.
T +31 (0)111 653 614